Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day One..

I've spent the last two days in bed. I'm starting to feel a little better. Tuesday was a terrible day. I finally gave in and decided to go to the doctor for some help.. any kind of help. I've gotten to where I felt like I was crawling out of my skin. Some days are better than others, but that day I just couldn't deal with it anymore. So the past two days that I've been taking my new medication, and I can't believe I actually had to go that far as to getting help.. but the past two days I've done nothing but been asleep. I can't function so I guess this medicine wasn't meant for me. I'm just going to have to force myself to enjoy the day.. to get up and do anything productive. I know my life doesn't suck this bad, and I'm just making it worse. So I'm going to try and find something nice in the day to day crap.

Day one.

I'm thinking... I think that the good thing out of today was that none of us found any snakes.. or they didn't find us.. and my dogs have been so loving.. I don't know what I'd do without them or my family.

No comments: