Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day Four..

Somedays are harder than others, some nights are as well. Tonight is one of those nights. I'm so restless. Not sure which direction I want to go. I want a new job, I hate the one I have but there isn't anyone hiring.. I can't wait to start college. I think, right now.. I would love to be anywhere, doing anything different than what I am. Sometimes I feel like I'm crawling out of my skin. I hate this feeling. I miss my home. I miss my job, taking care of all my babies.. 7-4,5 and having weekends off. You never truly realize what you have until it's gone. It's one of the harshest realities in life. I know, I have to say atleast one thing that's positive.. I did have a good day. I worked from 10-2, came home and checked the internet out. Then went outside and laid out on the deck with mom for a few hours by the pool. It was too cold to be in the pool though. The dogs lounged around with us then we made some shrimp. It was a good day. I'm just in one of those moods, again.. tonight. =[

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments: