Friday, June 12, 2009

Last night in Florida..

Tonight is our last night in Florida and I can already feel the overwhelming sadness take over once again. I am not ready to go back home and deal with anything. I know I have to call a lot of people in Austin and let him know he passed away. I have to write a thousand thank you letters, I should have done that sooner.. I have mail piling up of his that I have to figure out what to do with. It's just overwhelming.. scary and sad.. I have to figure out how to one day restart my life and that scares me more than anything. I've got to start getting everything ready for college. Something I should have done a long time ago, but I always seem to put it off and now that time is getting closer and closer. I finally found a good book yesterday. I'm going to get off here and start reading again. Goodnight.

No comments: